Wednesday, September 6, 2006

FINALLY!!!!


Well, look at that!!!! Just look! Can anyone guess what that beautiful piece of paper is???? It is my Canadian work permit, just arrived in the mail today! So as you might guess, I'm a little excited!!!! I guess that means tomorrow I will do some job hunting and applying and phone calls and stuff. I think this also means I can finally apply to take my Canadian nursing exam, so that means some studying is in order. I will update more as I learn more.

This whole past year, whenever someone has complained about their job to me, I have replied, "I would LOVE to even have a job!" And now, I can finally enter the job world. And if I know myself, in a few short months, I'll be one of those people complaining about their jobs. :) Well, hopefully not.....

Things finally seem to be moving along. I have also received the last piece of information that I need to send in to become a permanent resident, so I should get that by the end of the year. I am so thankful for everyone who prayed, and so thankful to God for allowing us to get this far. We seriously couldn't be any more blessed!

No comments: