Friday, September 15, 2006

this weekend

Yay!!! My parents are coming for a visit this weekend. :) It will only be for a couple of days, but I am excited that they are driving all the way up here just to see me! They decided to bring our wedding album instead of sending it, so I get to see THEM, too. Which means I'd better get busy cleaning and cooking and baking and such. They'll be here tomorrow.

To whoever reads this, could you all please pray for my mom? She has been doing really well lately, but we never know when things could get bad again or the cancer might come back or whatever. So please keep my beautiful mom in your prayers. God has been so good.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Melissa ~ I'll pray for you mom... I didn't know she had cancer. Did it happen *recently* (within the past three years)?