Wednesday, November 22, 2006

randomness about ME

I attend Brampton International Baptist Church.

I am married, but I don't have any kids.

My "kid" for now is my kitty Spencer.

I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, and I LOVE it there!!

I currently live in Ontario, Canada.

I met my husband at Pensacola Christian College in Florida.

I would love to travel to Europe or Australia.

I have three brothers and one sister.

I have eight sisters-in-law and six brothers-in-law.

I know how to play the piano.

I have never taken piano lessons.

I am obsessed with Tim Horton's iced cappuccinos.

I love flip flops and would rather freeze my toes off than put on socks and shoes.

I know how to type, with all the right fingers, too.

I love to bake, but I really don't like to cook.

I have the best parents anyone could ever want.

I am a registered nurse.

I wear a size eight in sneakers, but usually eight and a half in regular shoes.

I went to school in Florida for four years.

I was homeschooled for kindergarten.

My oldest brother is a missionary in South Korea.

I am left-handed.

I am one of the biggest New York Yankees fans in the world.

I have six nieces and one nephew on the way.

I think Brett Favre is the greatest quarterback to ever play the game of football.

I have glasses, but I rarely wear them.

My hair is finally its natural color and hopefully will stay that way.

I used to hate roller coasters, but now that is the only reason I will go to an amusement park.

I lived with my grandmother for almost two years.

I graduated from high school with a 4.0 average.

I got my ears pierced when I was 11.

I got them pierced again when I was 18.

I love working with elderly people.

I have two jobs and I volunteer at a retirement home.

I think hunting as a general rule is wrong.

However, I still eat meat........but I will not touch deer meat.

I was once in the halftime show of a hockey game when I was 11 or 12.

Red and pink are my most favorite colors to wear.

I have a very average IQ.

I skipped seventh grade.

I love NFL football, and I cannot go a week during the season without watching it.

My favorite cartoon is Spongebob Squarepants........watch it, you will laugh.

I like iced tea, but not Nestea or Lipton. It has to be something like Arizona or Snapple.

I think staplers are one of the coolest inventions on earth.

I love doing any kind of word games or puzzles.

I have the best family, biological and in-laws.

No one can make me laugh as hard as my brothers.

I like to bowl, even though I am not very good at it.

I love toques, they cover up bad hair days.

I wrote a letter to Santa Claus last year.

Santa Claus wrote me back last year.

I hate baths, but I could take an hour-long shower.

I sometimes get sick off the ice cream at Dairy Queen.

This, however, does not stop me from buying ice cream at Dairy Queen.

I could watch I Love Lucy reruns all day.

I got engaged on the day that my sister got married.

This is only a start.

Watch for randomness about ME, part two.

1 comment:

mouse said...

Enjoyed learning more about you.