Thursday, December 7, 2006

it's getting old

For all those of you out there who are eagerly anticipating the arrival of snow, this post will seem petty and annoying and whiny to you. So skip it if you must. But.......

I am sick of snow!!!!

Honestly, how many days in a row can it snow? I think we're on about the seventh day now, and it's driving me nuts. It's oh so much fun to have to start the car about 15 minutes before you want to leave, clear all the snow off it, scrape the ice off the windows, get the bottoms of your pants wet, and skid off the highway almost leading to your death while driving. Love it! And gotta love those huge piles of pretty white stuff sitting on our street that will doubtless become icky muddy brown heaps in a matter of a few days.

Winter can go.......come summer!!!

3 comments:

mouse said...

Well the first thing you are doing wrong is your suppose to get your hubby out there with a warm cup of coffe and then get him to scrape the car windows off for you. Ha ha, that is what I would do. I will take some of that snow you are tired of.

Melissa said...

lol, sounds good to me!

Anne said...

Just how far into Canada do you live that you're sick of snow already?!?! :o) I would take snow any day since it's already cold outside. No point in just have a cold day!