Monday, December 4, 2006

my life......exposed!

So, I was tagged, and I'm actually responding? Can it be true? :) Enjoy!

ABC's Meme

A - Available/Single? my husband says no :)

B - Best Friend? well, Jamie is definitely my best friend..........as far as girls go, I'd say I have two or three that are pretty close

C- Cake or Pie? depends on my mood........but I will say pie (just not blueberry!)

D - Drink Of Choice? iced tea

E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, and the shower........I guess clothes are good too!

F - Favorite Color? pink and purple and black

G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? I like those sour worms.....

H - Hometown? definitely Allentown, PA

I - Indulgence? ummmm going shopping and spending lots of money!

J - January Or February? I guess January.........I've never particularly liked February

K- Kids & Their Names? kids are all right, I guess :) As far as names go, I like Jacob and Adrianna

L - Life Is Incomplete Without? my relationship with God, my husband, and my family

M - Marriage Date? July 23, 2005!

N- Number Of Siblings? two big brothers, one big sister, and one little brother who is a lot bigger than me

O - Oranges Or Apples? again, depends on my mood, but I guess apples

P - Phobias/Fears? I do NOT like any bugs, spiders, bats, being alone in the dark, birds, MOLD......yeah, I'm pretty creeped out by a lot of things

Q - Favorite Quote? "No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly"

R - Reason to Smile? I have the day off!!

S - Season? SUMMER!!! Bring it on!

T - Tag Two Or Three People? yah, whoever wants to

U - Unknown Fact About Me? I was hit by a car when I was 13 years old

V - Vegetable you don’t like? brussels sprouts is the only thing that's coming to mind

W - Worst Habit? I guess I talk too much and I'm rather stubborn

X - X-rays You’ve Had? oh, lots.........chest, teeth, abdomen, arm, back, and who knows what else

Y - Your Favorite Food? I like the answer Anne gave.......ice cream makes me happy! :)

Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo........rowwrrr!

There, my blog officially feels like myspace!

No comments: