Wednesday, January 17, 2007

hello and goodbye

Hello to season six of American Idol and 24!!!! Two of my most favorite shows started this week, so don't bother me on Monday or Tuesday nights........lol. :)

And goodbye to my most favorite pair of PJ pants (sniff sniff). They are blue and black plaid and I've had them since about 9th grade. The holes on the sides of the legs were forgivable, but newer recent holes have left them unwearable, esp for running outside and checking the mail in.......lol. I'll miss them. Fortunately, my mama sent me awesome fleece PJ pants for Christmas!!!!

As you can see, there is really nothing in my life of note or worth blogging about, so I'm blogging about TV and PJ's. Somebody get me a gun. :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I LOVE 24 AND IDOL!!!!!!! We are SO together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!