Well, I figured I would post this.......I am just having trouble deciding WHICH six things I should use......lol. Anyways, here goes.......six weird things about me.....
- One of my most favorite foods in the whole wide world is macaroni and ketchup. Not macaroni and cheese and ketchup, as is popular, I suppose........just plain cooked macaroni with ketchup mixed in. Otherwise known as poor man's spaghetti. My husband thinks this is majorly gross.
- I MUST lie on my tummy to fall asleep, there is just no other way. Sometimes I will start off on my side b/c I think it might be more comfortable, but then I will just lie there not sleeping. Then I think how dumb must I be, just turn onto your tummy and you'll be fine.
- I like chocolate milk, but only light chocolate milk, if that makes sense. Most people make theirs pretty dark, and the stuff you buy is way too chocolatey for me. So I just squirt in a little syrup, and that is enough for me.
- I am very specific about my feet. They MUST be covered up while I am sleeping, but not by socks. I do not like having my feet touched by anyone other than myself. I hate wearing shoes. But I love flip flops, they are so unconfining.
- I am totally and completely left-handed. My poor right hand is pretty much useless except for when it must be used, as in two-hand activities, such as typing or playing the piano. But other than that, it doesn't DO anything, and yes, I have tried. This frustrated my mother to no end while I was growing up.
- Well, maybe this isn't weird, but I shall put it in here anyways.........I can play the piano and I have never taken lessons. And I'm actually pretty good at it, I am the pianist at my church. This is one of the things I love to do the most, I love that I can make music with my fingers.
Okay, I'm done, and I'm not too weirded out. :) I'm sure my husband would tell you a few more things, but he thinks a lot of things I do are weird b/c I am American, not Canadian. I say that's not weird, it's BETTER.....lol. Anyways, enjoy!