Thursday, February 15, 2007

6 weird things.....only 6?

Well, I figured I would post this.......I am just having trouble deciding WHICH six things I should use......lol. Anyways, here goes.......six weird things about me.....

  1. One of my most favorite foods in the whole wide world is macaroni and ketchup. Not macaroni and cheese and ketchup, as is popular, I suppose........just plain cooked macaroni with ketchup mixed in. Otherwise known as poor man's spaghetti. My husband thinks this is majorly gross.
  2. I MUST lie on my tummy to fall asleep, there is just no other way. Sometimes I will start off on my side b/c I think it might be more comfortable, but then I will just lie there not sleeping. Then I think how dumb must I be, just turn onto your tummy and you'll be fine.
  3. I like chocolate milk, but only light chocolate milk, if that makes sense. Most people make theirs pretty dark, and the stuff you buy is way too chocolatey for me. So I just squirt in a little syrup, and that is enough for me.
  4. I am very specific about my feet. They MUST be covered up while I am sleeping, but not by socks. I do not like having my feet touched by anyone other than myself. I hate wearing shoes. But I love flip flops, they are so unconfining.
  5. I am totally and completely left-handed. My poor right hand is pretty much useless except for when it must be used, as in two-hand activities, such as typing or playing the piano. But other than that, it doesn't DO anything, and yes, I have tried. This frustrated my mother to no end while I was growing up.
  6. Well, maybe this isn't weird, but I shall put it in here anyways.........I can play the piano and I have never taken lessons. And I'm actually pretty good at it, I am the pianist at my church. This is one of the things I love to do the most, I love that I can make music with my fingers.

Okay, I'm done, and I'm not too weirded out. :) I'm sure my husband would tell you a few more things, but he thinks a lot of things I do are weird b/c I am American, not Canadian. I say that's not weird, it's BETTER.....lol. Anyways, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I agree with you for #1:o) I think my dad taught that to all of us kids because we love it but my mom *hates* it;o).