Friday, March 16, 2007

it's official.......

.......I'm not so great at rolling out pie crusts! This may come as a shock to most everyone, but there are some things I simply do not excel at.......lol. Anyways, I had a pretty good time making my apple pies despite my lack of perfection. I was making a pie to take to my in-laws, and decided to make an extra one to leave at home. Gotta keep the hubby happy! :) They turned out great, the crusts just looked a little less than perfect. Oh, and it wasn't so fun peeling all the apples.......I seem to have lost my favorite peeler, and I'm really not so great with a knife -- got scars to prove it. So peeling took longer than normal, the crust took forever...........and it was FUN!! All I had to do was crank up iTunes, and hakuna matata!!

the mounds of apples

ready for the oven



the finished product -- yummy!

No comments: