Monday, April 30, 2007

3 things I have recently learned......

1. You really CAN get used to the music on the weather channel.

2. When, in fact, you finally, miraculously, find THE PERFECT pair of sunglasses, you will immediately lose them and never be able to find another pair quite as good.

3. Chapstick is great, but it doesn't go through the dryer so well. In fact, it leaves a lot of horrible stains, particularly on clothing you can't really afford to have stained, like uniform shirts. By the way, this is the second time I am learning this.......shall we go for three? :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooooo...I can totally relate to the sunglasses one. I found the perfect pair (and they were purple!!!), wore them for one day, and the next day, the lens fell off. Apparently I lost a nut, or a bolt, or a something.

(sigh) :o)

Ginger said...

lol...I can also relate to the sunglasses. I bought I don't know how many pairs at JCPenny's and they always seem to break! And they have to be so cute too!
Check out my blog,
Ginger