Wednesday, May 9, 2007

just finished reading......

......Silent Witness, the Untold Story of Terri Schiavo's Death, by Mark Fuhrman.

I honestly don't know what to think yet. When I started reading it, I had a definite opinion of what happened and now I don't? Well, it's not like I don't have an opinion anymore, but the book/author surely opened my eyes and reminded me that things may not always be as they seem. I really appreciated the author's objective approach -- he was almost annoyingly objective at times. You could tell what side he was on, but he was not trying to push that on anyone else. I'll have to mull this over in my mind over the next few days.

Could it be possible that someone has changed my mind???? (considered by some to be a very hard thing to do.........lol)

Read a review of the book here.

No comments: