Tuesday, June 26, 2007

yay!

I got two words on my kitchen bingo card so far!!!

Hmmmm, in other news......

  1. I am currently loving 7-11's Slurpuccinos!!! Yum! If you try it, don't be expecting anything gourmet, but expect all the goodness of a Slurpee from a convenience store.....my personal favorite! And much less fat than a frap......it's all good.
  2. Jamie successfully made it through his interview and will be hired by the OPP any day now!!! We don't really know if we're moving or not yet......we'll keep our fingers crossed.
  3. Our kitties are buddies now, for the most part. The little one is a lot more affectionate than his older "sister" ever was. He loves to curl up in our laps and sleep with us. Spencer is independent and could care less if we existed, as long as her food bowl gets filled every now and then. :)
  4. It's hot! Summer is finally here!
  5. I hosted a baby shower for my mom-in-law this past Thursday. Overall, it went really well.....there were 30-ish people there, and lots of yummy food and fun games! I was pleased with the outcome.
  6. I am currently working on a big scrapbook for my husband's grandparents. They will be celebrating 50 years of marriage in August, and this is supposed to be their gift, if I ever get it done. :) It's weird scrapping someone else's memories, especially since I wasn't there for any of it. Oh well, it seems to be going along okay, maybe I'll post pics of some of the completed pages.
  7. And so it goes...... Life is good and busy and that's the way we like it. Upcoming is July, probably the busiest month of the year. Five family birthdays, two anniversaries, and an impending birth. Party on! We'll have no money, but hey, what else is new?

No comments: