Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my new cell phone!

James and I used to share a cell phone, which became kind of a drag, especially if we were both out and about and wanted to get a hold of each other. But, for the time being, that is what we had -- it was economically convenient and all that.......but......it was time to move on!

So move on we did!! On Monday night, we each got our own cell phones! Now we are connected. It will be especially great when James will be out of town every week.....he can still have his, and I can have mine while I'm driving around town/to work/etc. Plus (bonus) I can make my cell look girly and he won't have to look at it or be embarrassed to be seen with it......lol.

Anyways (drum roll please), here's my new phone! You can click on the pictures on the left. It's a Motorola Razr V3c in pretty, pretty pink! I told you it was girly. Anyways, it's pretty cool for a cell phone. James got some black, guy-looking thing ----- bo-o-oring! :)

Now, if only I had watited to buy my iPod until they came out with the pink version, I'd be all dolled up in pink technology. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your excitement through the pages! That is a cool looking phone!