Tuesday, August 21, 2007

sadness

On a more somber note, we just recently found out that a guy James knew in college (was his floorleader, in fact), was in a very bad car accident (hit a semi head-on) and is in serious condition in an ICU in Iowa. He is in a coma, and also suffered a massive stroke, which has left the doctors wondering whether he will be able to walk or talk when he wakes up. Please pray for Joe and his wife Jaime -- they need a lot of intervention. And we know our God is up to the task.

Also, I just found out today that the lady I have been taking care of for the past nine months is in the hospital. I'm not exactly sure yet what's going on, but she has been going downhill for a while. Pray for Violet and her daughter, Kathy. Both of them are very dear to me, and I believe both of them need Christ!

No comments: