Thursday, September 20, 2007

i'm boring

well, there is nothing new to report -- I had a very lazy type of day, but maybe it was needed/well-deserved after the frenetic pace of the last couple of days. I slept in, and then got up and did nothing. I wasn't feeling so well --had a major headache and nausea, so I went back to sleep in the afternoon. All this to say that it is now 2:07am and I am wide awake. I can't win.

I don't like myself when I am this lazy. I miss my Jamie and need him to come home.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aaawww...he's still gone??? :o( You poor thing!

Hope you start feeling better!

Melissa said...

thanks, Rach, I definitely feel better. James is gone every week until the end of the year -- comes home Friday night and leaves again Sunday afternoon. What with my working at least every other weekend, it makes for a lot of time apart! :( But it will be over sooner than I think (I hope!). :)