Thursday, September 27, 2007

my starbucks pro/con list

Hi, my name is Missy, and I'm a Starbucks addict. :) Our tiny town has finally gotten a dose of reality and brought a Starbucks to town......no more Timmy's for me! So, going through the drive-thru today, I was thinking of this funny list......

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: I have to drive all the way across town to get it.

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: This can clean out the bank account fairly quickly!

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: I have to suffer with whipped cream on it, even though every time, I specifically tell them not to put it on -- brings to mind my mom's infamous lie......

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: Frappuccinos aren't exactly low in fat and calories.

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: Sometimes their card swiper isn't working and I have to go withdraw cash to feed my addiction.

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: Idling in the drive-thru is bad for the environment.

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: Sometimes the nerdy teenage boy who works there (and insists on putting whipped cream on my frap) will flirt with me.

PRO: I get to have a frappuccino whenever I want!
CON: I'm out of them......

I say the PRO's beat the CON's any day of the week!

5 comments:

C.F.B said...

Wow that addiction is ten times worse then my Tim Hortons addiction! It even beats my coke addiction!

Kay said...

I <3 tim hortons! HEHE

Melissa said...

kay, how can you love tim horton's? You've been to Canada, what, twice? Tim Horton's is evil evil evil.....except they have good apple cinnamon tea. :)

C.F.B said...

You know TIM HORTONS IS THE BEST.... PERIOD. Now when is your next blog coming!

Melissa said...

good question....I am brewing one in my head, it should be a good one! :)