Wednesday, October 31, 2007

pictures of me meme

Well, this kinda looked like fun, so I stole it from Abbi's blog.....hope she doesn't mind. :) It's not too difficult -- just post a current pic of yourself, and also a childhood one too, if you so desire (since most of us looked better back then). And since I don't have kids to keep track of (yet), I can sift through pictures and make sure I post one where I am at my absolute finest.....lol. :) So, if you want to steal this from me, definitely go ahead --- I wanna see your pics!

So, what do you think? Personally, I don't see that I have changed all that much....lol.

this is from this summer, maybe July?
a much younger and much balder version of me :-D

2 comments:

Abbi said...

You were lovely then, and remain just as lovely now! Great pics!

C.F.B said...

What a cool idea...however I think I was cuter at three or four then as a baby or what I look like right now!