I am sponsoring a little giveaway in honor of the Christmas season and the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. I hope I get a lot of participation!!! I will ship to any of the 50 states and all of Canada -- sorry, no other countries. Anyways, here is what I am planning on giving away -- but who knows, I might throw in something else when the time comes to send it. :)
1. a box of chocolatey chai tea -- this is my new favorite drink!!!
2. a box of dark chocolate mint candy canes
3. a pair of penguin socks
4. a little striped mitten Christmas ornament
5. a cute stuffed snowman -- you can hang him on your tree or sit him wherever
6. a little gingerbread man picture, also can be used as an ornament -- hand-stitched by ME!
Anyways, here's what ya gotta do. It's pretty easy -- just leave a comment to enter! In the comment, please mention your name and your favorite Christmas treat. Oh, and tell your friends. If you have a blog, I would ask that you put up a post and link to this giveaway so others can enter also! If you don't have a blog, obviously don't worry about that.
I am going on vacation tomorrow for a little while, so I won't be around to pick the winner for a bit. That means you have a LOT of time to enter and tell other people. I will be home on November 30, and I will probably pick the winner and post it on December 1.
I am expecting to come home and see a lot of comments, so don't disappoint me. :)