Saturday, December 1, 2007

and the winner is.....

The long-awaited post is here, for those of you who have been checking every hour......haha, just kidding. :)

I have decided to pick TWO winners. Aren't I great? There will be one winner who wins the original package of stuff, and then one runner-up who will receive a smaller package -- just cuz I feel like it! :D Christmas certainly puts one in the spirit of giving.

Okay, here ya go -- congrats to those who won, and sorry to those who didn't. I hope everyone will come back and visit my blog again, and I shall visit all of yours. I put all the entries in my husband's police hat, shook them up, and pulled out these two lucky names.

Winner of the big original Christmas package is pwwbear.

Second winner/runner-up/consolation prize/whatever is jewelshud.

So, here's what ya gotta do if you're a winner -- leave a comment on this post, and tell me a way to get in touch with you. Or you can message me -- click the link on my profile page. Whatever you do, make sure to contact me within the next 5 days -- deadline is December 6 at 7pm EST. If I have not heard from you by that time, I will draw another winner(s).

Thanks for entering, everyone!! I hope to do something similar to this again soon!!!

4 comments:

JewelsHud said...

Oh great - thank you. I'll send an email through your profile.

Melissa said...

thanks, I got it! Now I just need to wait for the other winner to reply. :)

Happymama said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!!

~Kristi

Melissa said...

well, Kristi, you might still have a chance to win, seeing as the winner has not responded yet and I have no way of getting a hold of her. She has until tomorrow night, and then I will draw a new name. :)