Wednesday, December 5, 2007

happy

What? It's 7:15 in the morning and I'm happy? What's going on here? :)

I just got home from work (I work overnights) and picked up the mail from yesterday. In it was our new car insurance policy. And let me just say, hallelujah for my husband turning 25 this year, b/c it has made a HUGE difference in what we are paying to insure the car!!

And that is definitely something to be happy about, even though it's early and cold and snowy and slippery.......

Now the question is......what shall I do with the money we'll be saving? LOL!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hmm, so I have something to look forward to when I turn 25 on February 1st??? Finally, a reason to live:o). Kidding!!!

Melissa said...

LOL, I think it affects guys more than girls, since insurance companies think young guys are all bad drivers. :) And I have to agree a lot of them are.....

I don't know if it will affect your policy or not -- my sis-in-law said it didn't do anything for hers. Now that's what I call a sexist society.....haha, j/k. :)