Sunday, December 9, 2007

in heaven....

Well.....not really......but......


I am drinking savoring a cup of Tim Horton's apple cinnamon tea.......and it is one of the yummiest things I have ever tasted. As soon as I get a spare dollar, I'm right there in the drive-thru, ordering a cup of hot steamy goodness. I'm more of a Starbucks girl myself, but this stuff is unbeatable. :) Sitting here drinking my Tim Horton's and wearing a winter toque, one might almost think I was (gasp) Canadian!! :)

Except, well.......I'm not! But I sure enjoy their tea. :D

4 comments:

Kay said...

I went to a Tim Hortons in Montreal... good stuff.

Sweet Mummy said...

My sweetie and I had our Monday Morning Date at Timmy's this morning. I can't eat anything there (it all has wheat in it!) but I enjoy their decaf mochas. Today I got a shot of mint in it and it was pretty good. I enjoy REAL espresso mochas, too, but it's WAY cheaper to buy a Tim Horton's fake mocha!

We didn't really know about Tim Horton's until we moved out to the Valley outside of Vancouver. I think in all the huge city of Vancouver there is maybe 1 or 2 Timmy's. Out here, in our city, we have like 4 full-service ones and 3 or 4 mini-ones inside service stations. I really like Timmy's!

Melissa said...

isn't that weird, sweet mummy? We live in a very tiny town, and we have five regular Timmy's and a bunch of on-the-go ones. I am going to email you for your blog address. :)

C.F.B said...

yeah for Tim Hortons!