Monday, December 3, 2007

my new year's resolution -- a bit early :)

I don't even generally make New Year's resolutions -- probably b/c I am not an overly ambitious person and get discouraged and depressed when it is July and I haven't even started on something I resolved to do. Haha, okay, so maybe I'm just lazy.

Anyways, there is something I am planning on doing sometime early in the New Year of 2008. I have wanted to do this for a long time; however, there has always been something getting in the way. But....there shouldn't be this time. So......my resolution is......I am going to cut my hair short and donate it to a charitable organization like Locks of Love!! I am so excited about it. Before, my hair was either too short, or I had colored it or put highlights in it or whatever. But now I should have enough and I can go back to short, wash-and-wear hair.

So stay posted for news of the haircut. I'm thinking January or February sometime -- I need a few of my layers to grow a little longer. Yay -- I am getting excited just thinking about it!!!

P.S. -- I am still waiting to hear from the winner of my Christmas giveaway -- so if you go by the name of PWWBEAR, give me a shout. I have heard from the runner-up so far. :)

No comments: