Monday, January 14, 2008

great news!

For anyone who cares, that is, and that probably won't be a lot.....lol.

Anyways, the Packers won their divisonal playoff game on Saturday! Okay, I won't be humble -- they totally SPANKED the Seahawks, and now get to host the NFC Championship game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. May there be lots of ice and snow! And may they rise above Eli Manning and the Giants and get to go the Super Bowl for the first time in 10 years. And may everyone realize that the cheeseheads are to be feared and esteemed above all other football teams.

Brett Favre is the man!!! What a season! Can't wait for Sunday....

4 comments:

C.F.B said...

Hip hip horray for the packers! Way to go football team keep up the good work! May some of the hockey teams take from your good example! ;)
Love ya Mellie! ;)

Anne said...

Some things haven't changed since school days, huh?!? Well, I hope for your sake the Packers win:o).

Anonymous said...

with the heading "GREAT NEWS" i thought you were havin a baby... so sad.... keep me updated ;) -Kay

Melissa said...

haha, I don't think I would announce that on my blog, Kay..... :)

go Pack!