Saturday, January 5, 2008

I am so happy!!!!

BECAUSE.....

1. The weather is warming up a bit and it hasn't snowed for like three days!!! :)

2. I got the new Casting Crowns CD!!!

3. The Packers are in the playoffs!!!

and most importantly......

4. My husband is home to stay!!! He graduated from police academy yesterday and is now an official police officer. While I will still worry about him and he will still work long shifts, at least he will be coming home to me every day instead of only every other Friday. I don't think I realized how much I missed him until he came home. I never want him to go anywhere again!!!

2 comments:

C.F.B said...

Awww...I am so happy for you it has been so long hasn't it! What a wonderful start to a new year!
I miss you Mellie!

Abbi said...

Congrats to your hubs!

And happy birthday to your Mom. :)