Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PhotoBucket meme

I found this on someone else's blog (duh no kidding) and thought I'd give it a try. And it was actually pretty fun. Try it -- you're tagged!


Here's how:
1. Go to photobucket.com .
2. Type in your answer for each question into the PhotoBucket search bar.
3. Only use the first two pages. Choose your favorite photo to represent your answer.
4. Copy the html and paste it here.
5. You can only answer in picture form.
6. Tag two more people to do it!



1. What is your name?
My Name
2. When is your birthday?
July
3. What kind of car do you want?
Chrysler 300
4. Where do you go to school? (well, I used to....)
PCC
5. What's your favorite season?
summer
6. What's your favorite type of shoe?

7. What's your status?
happily married
8. What's your favorite movie? (if you've seen it, you'll know what I mean!)
the notebook
9. What's your favorite song? (today anyways)
drops of jupiter
10. Favorite Disney Character?
Timon and Pumbaa
11.Favorite clothing line? (not a certain line necessarily, mainly just hoodies!)
my american eagle hoodie
12.Favorite vacation destination? (now that I don't live there, I miss PA so much!)
pennsylvania
13.Favorite dessert?
water ice
14.Favorite letter?
letter j
15.What are you most afraid of? (losing my mama to awful cancer)
breast cancer awareness
16. Favorite TV show?
I love gilmore girls
17. What annoys you most?
bad breath
18. What's your job?
NURSE
19. What's your favorite animal?
penguin

No comments: