Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm an aunt again!!!

So, what a Good Friday it was......


Yesterday, at 11:41 a.m., a new life was born into the world and made me an aunt for the ninth time!! Newborn babies are just too cute....something about them that just makes you happy all over, even if you're having a bad day.

So, welcome to the world and to our family, Madelyn Kendall! And congratulations to her ecstatic parents, my brother Andrew and his wife Grace.

And now for your ooooohing and aaaaahing pleasure......


3 comments:

Rachel said...

So, after your facebook comment, I had to come back to your blog, because while I saw the baby post through my blog reader, I didn't click through to comment.

So, first....love the new layout!!! I don't know how long you've had it up, but it is very springy. :)

Secondly, but definitely not less important...She is SOOOO ADORABLE!!! She has such a cute little look on her face, like "You wanna bet???" Too cute. :)

Melissa said...

thanks Rach!
Hope your new niece/nephew arrives soon!

Dear Abbi said...

Awww...I totally agree about newborn babies! There is nothing like them! She is so sweet, congratulations Auntie!

And I love her name! We seriously considered Madelyn when we were expecting Grace.