Sunday, March 9, 2008

on being bored and not knowing quite what else to do

1) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
iPod shuffle, pink cell phone, Starbucks caramel frappuccino, and Lipsmackers

2) I have an irrational fear of:
potato sprouts

3) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents' house?
I don't have any grandparents anymore :(

4) What weight were you when you were born?
9 pounds, 12 ounces

5) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
kill them and feast off their flesh......haha j/k

6) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
I really don't know and I don't want to find out

7) Do you stalk anyone on MySpace?
haha no

8) I find the thought of childbirth:
intimidating

9) Next door to my house is:
other people's houses (how novel)

10) My feet are:
currently bare

11) My preferred style of jeans is:
the ones that make my butt look small :)

12) Do you play a musical instrument?
I dabble on the piano

13) Know how to cook?
basically yes

14) I am annoyed with:
bad drivers

15) What is the worst way you were dumped??
I guess on the phone -- no guts to say it to my face

16) What child-related smell do you not like?
ummmmm, sauerkraut

17) What sea creature scares you?
jellyfish

18) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
like, I go a lot of places, so it definitely varies

19) What object have you broken most recently?
uh, I really can't think of anything

20) Name one of the Spice Girls.
Sporty

21) What was the last thing to make you cry?
probably a dumb fight with Jamie (although I can't really remember, so that's good, right?)

22) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
for holding, silly!

23) My favorite shoes are:
right now, I'm digging my sheepskin slides, but usually a pair of pink flip flops will do

24) Can you use chopsticks?
never tried

25) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
definitely beaches -- forests creep me out

26) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?
either Ted Bundy or that BTK guy

27) Who knows a secret or two about you?
Jamie, of course

28) Have you ever burned yourself?
of course

29) What is one thing you wish to do before you die?
have at least one child

30) Who is your hero[s]?
my mom

31) Do you believe that things last forever?
people, not things

32) What are you listening to?
the voices in my head

33) What do you smell like?
a nursing home :)

34) Are you married?
sure am

35) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
Jamie and the rest of my family/in-laws

36) What’s the most confusing to you?
why God designed some food to be sooooooo good and soooooooo bad for you

37) Do you have any bad habits?
of course not :)

38) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
lol no way

39) What is one thing you’ve learned about life?
it is fairly predictable and unpredictable at the same time

40) What’s your favorite color?
pink or purple -- I'm such a girl!

41) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
yes -- for over an hour -- with about 19 other people

42) Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend?
sure

43) What are you looking forward to?
the birth of two nieces (or maybe a nephew) in the next few months and my brother's wedding in the fall

44) How are you today?
not stellar, but pretty good :)

No comments: