Soooooo........I haven't exactly posted lately.
Not that anyone has missed me.
But ya never know.
Sooooooo........a little update.......cuz lots of stuff is happening!
- Biggest news of all is that I think spring has arrived! A dusting of snow over the weekend put serious doubts in my mind, but the temps this week are supposed to be gorgeous, and I have already been loving the semi-warmness and sun and absence of all things winter!
- A few travel plans are being finalized for the next few months. James and I were going to go to my parents' for Mother's Day weekend, but James had something come up with family AND work and has to stay in town. But I'm gonna go anyways, and for a little longer -- so me and my mama will get in some fun time! James and I are both hoping to go at the end of July. :) I'm also gonna go to a Ladies Retreat at another church (with our church) near the end of May -- a first for me, so I'll have to see how that goes. And then traveling in October too for Matty's wedding.
- So where does the $$$ come from???? I'd really like to know that as well!!! Gas prices are seriously climbing right now -- we are paying about $4.30 a gallon, so don't complain about your prices in the States, ok? :) I even noticed today that it seems a lot of prices at the grocery store are going up as well........sigh.
- I have *FINALLY* been approved to take the exam to become an RN in Canada. Test date is October 8th, so I shall be studying up a storm until that date. I'm kinda nervous, but excited that everything actually did work out. There were a couple times (ok, a LOT of times) that I almost gave up, thinking it would never happen and there was no point in even trying. So now it's here -- I can't believe it -- and I HAVE to pass the test. Back to school for me!
- It seems there is something else that belongs on this list, but I just can't think of it. Maybe another post tomorrow?
Like I said, ya never know!