Saturday, August 30, 2008

hmmmmm

I am so thankful for my family and for my husband. They are the ones who will always be there for me, always love me, always support me, always always always. They make me laugh and they never intentionally hurt me or make me cry. I can say what I'm thinking or feeling without worrying they are going to laugh at me or think I'm weird (they already KNOW I'm weird lol). :)

I have had a couple experiences lately that really just made me value my family and husband even more. People can claim to be your friend and then turn around and do something really hurtful. I realize this is because they are humans, and the only one who will never let me down is Jesus Christ. I also realize that my family or husband can let me down -- I think the difference is they are willing to fix it and try to make it right. It bothers me when "friends" just let things like that go and don't seem to care if they've hurt you or not.

I don't know if this even makes any sense. I was just really upset by something that happened a couple weeks ago.........

No comments: