Wednesday, August 27, 2008

how well do I know Jamie?

So I totally stole this from Arlene's blog. :) And I didn't really have anything else to post. So this is what you get.

How well do I know my husband???

1. Your spouse is watching TV. What is he watching?
wellllll, football if it's on -- otherwise the Simpsons, Mythbusters, American Chopper, etc etc etc

2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
ranch every time b/c he doesn't want to try anything else

3. What's one food this person doesn't like?
almost every vegetable

4. You go out to a restaurant. He orders...
steak or chicken or ribs

5 .Where did he go to high school?
at his mama's house :)

6. What size shoe does he wear?
12

7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be...
die-cast model fire engines and police cars

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
grilled cheese or ham/roast beef

9.This person could eat __________ everyday.
potato chips

10.Favorite cereal?
Oatmeal Crisp

11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing..
pink or purple, tight jeans, etc etc

12.Favorite sports team?
Toronto Blue Jays for baseball and Buffalo Bills for football

13. Who will he vote for?
we live in Canada, so whenever there's an election, he votes conservative

14.What is his sign?
Leo, same as me

15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't?
ask him lots and lots of questions!!

16. How many states has he lived in?
none really, except for college -- he has lived in Ontario his whole life

17. What is his heritage?
Dutch, Dutch, and a little more Dutch!

18. Did you bake him a cake for his birthday?
nope I didn't, but I bought him one ;)

19. Did he play sports in high school?
uh probably not, see question 5

20. This person could spend hours...
playing xBox 360, talking about police stuff, working on his models

3 comments:

Arlene said...

These things are fun, aren't they? I am curious to see how well our husbands would do if they had to answer this, though! :P Then again, I don't want to start any trouble, so I probably won't be asking my honey any of these questions about me, LOL!

Arlene said...

Oh, and I didn't realize you were a fellow cheesehead! How fun :o)

I think my hubby is a little saddened by Favre's departure, but he's mostly glad Favre didn't go to the Vikings. (personally, I think the guy should have just retired already! lol) I think Nathan is a lot more understanding toward Favre than I am, though. The switching of teams has left me a little miffed at Favre and I don't like him anymore, LOL! (which is a little funny seeing as how I care nothing about football).

Melissa said...

Yeah, the husbands probably shouldn't try it! :)

I think my husband read my blog though, so I should ask him how I did!