Saturday, September 20, 2008

a beautiful day

Today, I was able to attend a wedding for Tiffany and Sebastian, a young couple in our church. Of course, being a girl, I love weddings and all the pretty things that go along with them. And it was really beautiful and sweet and everything a wedding should be. I would post a picture, but I really don't know if they want their mugs pasted all over the web, so I'll refrain. But it was a great time, and I'm glad I got to go. :)

The weather is absolutely gorgeous, and I am one happy girl -- Jamie was away for a week and came home last night. I really hate when he has to go away, so I'm excited that he's home!! I love him. :) Going to the wedding today reminded me of our own wedding three years ago, and that was fun, b/c those are some of my sweetest memories.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I am TRYING to blog again... TRYING to.. haha. I always love to read yours though :)