Tuesday, November 25, 2008

going home

So I'll be leaving for a little while. We're going home (well, home for me) to the fine state of Pennsylvania to eat lots of turkey and visit what family is left there. Too bad Rita's won't be open, but I guess I'll live. :-)

Anyways, we're leaving sometime tomorrow morning, and will be back the following Thursday sometime. I have to come back by that day, b/c I'm attending and helping out with a ladies' Christmas dinner thing at church. Then, on Friday (Dec 5), Jamie and I are going to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra live in concert!! So excited about that.......

I'll be back........eventually.......

P.S. I just came home from seeing the Twilight movie!! Aside from the fact that I had to watch it with about 300 or so giggly teenagers, I enjoyed it a lot. But, I have to say, the book was probably at least 1000 times better. But that seems to be the way it always is (for me, anyways). I'm working on New Moon now......

3 comments:

Kay said...

So... when I went to see it, it was my friends and I, and about 8 other people. AND we saw it at the new imax theater in Reading. YAY! And i totally just did a movie review... LOL And books are ALWAYS better... Anywho... YAY for PA! I hope you have fun!!!!

Sis. Julie said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family. We need to cherish the times we get with family...those times won't always be available to us. I love you and will be looking for your return to blogging next week.

Kristi said...

Hope you had a great time with your family. It's always good going home.

~Kristi