Monday, November 3, 2008

oh yeah......

How are the gas prices where you are??

Ours have really dropped, but I think they're holding steady now around $3.40 a gallon. That would be in Canadian dollars though -- since the exchange rate is sooooo different now, that equals about $2.89/gallon in US funds. So overall not too bad in the scheme of things. I think that's pretty much the average price in the States right now.

Hey, I'll take it!! Especially since we were paying over $5 a gallon not too long ago.......

6 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

I saw $2.06/gal. today. I hope it keeps falling!!

Melissa said...

oh wow!! I don't know if we will ever see that. But I'm definitely thankful for what we have now. :)

Arlene said...

We saw $1.99 today! That's the price it was when we first moved back Stateside (January 2007), actually. I hope it will continue to drop...

Melissa said...

Man, makes me want to move back to the US. :) Well, after the election, maybe not.

Ours today was sitting about $2.75/gallon, that's definitely the cheapest I've seen it a LONG time. I almost want to go fill up even though I don't really need gas. LOL. :)

Amy Fichtner said...

I saw $1.97!!!!

Kay said...

$2.25 last i checked here in VA.