Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm a simple girl, really.....

This is the life, I thought to myself on Saturday night. What was I doing, you ask?? Dining on caviar and brie at an upscale party at the finest hotel in Toronto, wearing an elegant evening gown and diamonds galore??

Haha no. Never in a million years.

I was drinking apple cider and eating peanut M&M's. I was working on a new cross stitch pattern. And I was watching Anne of Green Gables. Quite possibly one of the best movies ever. Ah, this IS the life.

See, I told you -- a simple girl.

P.S. I was also at work and therefore getting paid for my entertainment. :) :)

5 comments:

Anne said...

*sigh* I'm right behind you in the simple girl category.... Peanut M&Ms AND Anne of Green Gables?!!?!

You're right... it doesn't get much better than that!

Melissa said...

haha Anne, I was going to link to you on the Peanut M&M's thing, but I didn't want to brag that I got them for only 29 cents. :) :)

Jen said...

Hey Mel,

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I too am a simple girl!! I love Anne of Green Gables!! In fact I was just telling one my girlfriends yesterday, how much I love that movie!

Thanks again for stopping by!! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog!!

Jen

jfrogster said...

Hey simple girl! I know, I know, our snowfall is so teeny compared to the stuff you guys get! But we have to get excited about it - for the kids you know!
Cute blog - how come I didn't know this was here before...

Amy Fichtner said...

I LOVE Anne Of Green Gables!!! I actually named my oldest daughter after her!! LoL Rebekah Anne (With An E!!)