Thursday, December 18, 2008

snowmageddon??

Kind of a dumb term in my opinion. But that is what they are forecasting here in our part of Canada for the next several days, starting tomorrow. It's going to start snowing in the morning and not quit until evening. Then perhaps a day of no precipitation before it snows EVERY DAY next week. I guess that means a white Christmas. :) That's something some people only get to dream about, so I'll be thankful for that!! And I'm also thankful we don't have to work this weekend, so we can stay inside and veg by the fireplace (and listen to the neighbor snow blow the driveway and sidewalks for us!!).

Ah snow. The substance of winter.

P.S. I'm talking real snow here, people. With accumulation and everything. Unlike the dusting my sister in Oregon got and dared to call snow. Hahaha. :) :)

3 comments:

jfrogster said...

Hey now.

Now it's "fake" ice. Real fun to drive in. Been homebound now for a week. Yippee!

Have fun with your white Christmas! And call me soon so we can gab for hours. :) Love ya!

Amy Fichtner said...

Very Funny!!! I love having a white christmas, and we usually do here in Ohio, Actually you can count on a white valentines day to!! LoL

Dear Abbi said...

Snowmageddon, that's funny!