Thursday, January 22, 2009

250

250 is an interesting number.

It can be extremely exciting, if, say, you have 250 dollars to spend at your favorite store.

It can be depressing if 250 is the number showing when you hop on the scale.

It can be inspiring if 250 is the number showing on the scale when you previously weighed 300.

It can be overwhelming if 250 is the number of things on your to-do list.

It can be heart-warming if 250 is the number of people you count as true friends.

It can be saddening if 250 is the number of days left until vacation.

It can be ridiculous if 250 is the number of Christmas cards you have to send out because you have so many true friends.

And on and on and on...... Yep, see, I told you -- interesting. :-) Actually, this sort of list would probably work with any number you want.

I just picked 250 because this is my 250th post. And I couldn't think of anything else to write. Because my life is boring like that. And now you know. Yay 250!!

P.S. I got an extremely cute little purse for my sister-in-law today for $2.50. Coincidence?? I think not. :-)

2 comments:

Amber said...

hehe! I loved the 250 list! So clever!

Under Southern Skies said...

Happy 250th! I was wondering what was up with the number 250, Very creative! :)