Saturday, January 24, 2009

the hair has come off......again

Well, remember my haircut from six months ago??

Yeah, it was cute and all, and for a very worthy cause. But.....all the cuteness took a certain amount of upkeep that I was getting tired of. Also, I hadn't kept up with the trims, and it was starting to look like a crooked haircut instead of a "style."

So my aim was to get most of the hair the same length again. I didn't exactly get the cut I was expecting, and I'm not even sure if I like it yet. I certainly didn't like it when I walked out of the cutting place, b/c the stylist had it poofed up like I was straight out of the 80's. Decidedly uncool. I got home and was able to flatten it a bit, and thought maybe it would work after all. Jamie says he likes it, so at least one person is on board. :) I still have to come around.

I did buy a box of hair dye to go along with my new cut. Maybe I'll be brave enough to try it. And if I am, maybe I'll be brave enough to post a pic. Maybe. :)

2 comments:

Jeanette "Frogster" said...

drastic hair color change?? i wanna see pics!

Dear Abbi said...

Where are the pictures, girl?? We want to see pictures!

I think I just got the same haircut that you got when you cut yours short. I am so loving it right now.