Thursday, January 8, 2009

sister tag

Well, I was gonna post anyways, since I've been slacking off again. And my wonderful sister just happened to give me a "topic" to blog about, so yay. You get to see a random picture from my computer files. And no, it is NOT of one of my cats.

Here are the rules, as I understand copy and paste them.

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Well now. The folder just happens to be Christmas 2006. For one who is as unorganized as I, I actually have all my pictures sorted, in proper folders, and alphabetized. :-) Impressive, eh?? Just don't look in my kitchen.

Anyways, here's the pic. It's of me, fluffing the branches of our tree. Okay, well, I guess fluffing really isn't the word for it -- it IS artificial, after all. Anyways, I obviously dressed up for the occasion. Note the ripped PJ pants. :-) And I'm pretty sure the neon pink hat is to cover up nasty unwashed hair..... Good times indeed.


And I tag.....
Anne of From my Perspective
Abbi of Dear Abbi
Kristi of Thimble Thoughts
Kay of It's All Under an Eclipse

Although I fully expect no one to do it. Exceed my expectations, people!!! :) :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I will do this! Looks like fun. It can be tomorrow's post!!

:)

~Kristi

MyKidsMom said...

And I SO had my heart set on seeing a picture of a cat,lol.

Thanks for pointing out the rip in the pants, because I definitely would have missed it otherwise..;)

Once again, I came over from your sister's blog. We actually go to the same church, and she was once my son's school teacher... which actually may be more information than you want or need to know:)

Jeanette "Frogster" said...

nice pic. I always wanted the world to see my sister like this...

Amy Fichtner said...

I was tagged also!! Cute picture!!