I saw this on a million blogs, and maybe it was a million years ago. But I'm just getting around to it now. Or maybe I'm just finally brave enough to go through the depths (and I do mean depths) of my bag. Or maybe I just need something to post. :) :)
Whatever the case, it's pretty easy. Just empty out your purse or bag or whatever you carry with you and take a pic of the contents. Oh yeah, also take a pic of your bag so everyone can see how
boring stylish you are.
Here is my bag. It's a pink and black striped designer knockoff that I picked up at a flea market in PA. Yay flea markets!! Anyways, I love it -- it's roomy and it's really unique. People either really like it or really hate it. Jamie doesn't care for it much, he says it looks like a "hooker bag," whatever that means. And how would he even know what a hooker bag looks like?? It doesn't matter, I ♥ it!
And all -- ALL -- the junk in it. :) :) You can click to make it larger and see all my garbage.
Here's a list of everything I found in the depths of there (starting on the left):
- a bunch of pens, mascara tubes, lip glosses, etc
- my glasses case (with glasses inside!!) -- I'm supposed (note SUPPOSED) to wear them for driving
- a pack of gel pens that I won at a Christmas party
- a pack of cinnamon gum
- a few (ahem) feminine products
- a stack of receipts
- a bottle of trusty Aleve (my drug of choice :)
- my CG compact
- three clothespins -- one is broken, two are from Korea
- a ticket from the Raptors game we went to on Dec 31
- three wet wipes from Chick-Fil-A
- one of the lenses from my broken sunglasses
- floss from my last visit to the dentist
- a nearly empty bottle of Dove hair spray
- a spoon?!? :)
- a little thing of bubbles from a wedding in September
- my wallet
- two adapter cords -- one for my cell and one for my DS
- a package of Kleenex (thanks Mom)
- my pink cell phone
- my check book
- an envelope of pictures from Walmart
- Valentine's Day tissue paper -- really don't know how THAT got in there :)
- my iPod shuffle -- still has Christmas music on it, I need to remedy that --Rudolph and Frosty are getting a little tired :)
- a book -- I usually keep one in there to read at work, or if I'm going to have to wait somewhere
- my Nintendo DS in its super cute designer bag that my super cool sister gave me
If you feel like emptying your bag, consider yourself tagged!!