Thursday, February 5, 2009

for those who care.....

Here are a couple pics of my new hair. The length in the back hasn't changed that much, but the front is much shorter. Like three inches shorter. It's kind of weird getting used to it, I'm not really all that fond of it yet. I want my long hair back!!! Anyways, I tried to dye it darker twice with little success. It might be a smidge darker, but still basically the same. Oh well, it will eventually grow out and then I'll be complaining about THAT lol. So, for now, it's short. Enjoy!!


3 comments:

Jeanette "Frogster" said...

I care! :) It looks good. What brand of hair dye have you used? I found that I have to use the expensive stuff or it doesn't take to my hair.

Kay said...

its cuuute!

p.s. I'm saying go black.. its a 3 dollar box at walmart. hehehe

Melissa said...

first, I used something from Clairol, don't remember exactly what. That seemed worthless. The next time, I tried L'Oreal Feria, I think. It seemed a little better, but I think I would need to leave it in for a lot longer. What brand(s) have you tried?? Obviously, I need something better. I'm going to wait a few weeks if I try it again, wouldn't want to damage it too much.

And Kay, I think black might be a little extreme. Too much for my complexion. Although at least it might work!! :)