Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ valentines ♥

It's Valentine's Day!!

The day of love!!

And I am so blessed to be one of those people who are in love. February 14 marks six years that Jamie and I have been together -- the six best years of my life. We started dating on Valentine's Day 2003, and it's been quite a ride. Although sometimes I feel as if I miss the more carefree days of dating, I LOVE being married. It definitely changes your relationship, but I feel we have grown so much together as a couple, and our love has gotten deeper, better, and stronger. So that is the message I tried to convey on the card I made Jamie. Here's a look.

the front

the inside

This last picture is of the other valentine I made for Jamie. I used the decoupage technique my sister described on her blog. 25 years, and I'm still learning things from her. :) :)

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Jeanette "Frogster" said...

happy valentines to you! Great job on the card! I love the captions! and of course great job on the decoupage as well:) Wasn't it fun to do?!

Amber said...

These are so cute!

Kristi said...

I love the scrapbook pages. Dating was fun...Marriage is better.

You got that right, sista! lol

~Kristi

Jessica said...

What a neat card!! I'll have to remember that idea.

Melissa said...

Thanks everyone, for your nice comments!! I love making stuff. :)

Arlene said...

These turned out so great -- and I agree with your card, too. Marriage is soooooo much better! :o)

Under Southern Skies said...

The card is really creative and pretty!