Thursday, March 5, 2009

swag bucks


Search & Win


Now I'm certainly not an expert on these sorts of things, but this one seems pretty good to me. It reminds me a little of Mypoints, but so far it's been easier to get points (bucks) and it looks like the rewards are cheaper.

What am I talking about??? Swagbucks.com. It's a search engine that pulls results from Google and Ask.com and brings them to you in one convenient place. Sounds pretty cool, right? Well, here is the best part! You can also earn "Swagbucks" while searching the web, and redeem them for prizes in the Swag Store. Prizes range from $5 gift cards to Amazon.com all the way up to iPhones and electric guitars! So you are not only getting two of the best search engines pulled into one, but you are also earning Swagbucks for doing it. You don't find Swagbucks every time you search, but you never know when you will!! Usually, you will get 2 Swagbucks just for your first search.

There are other ways to win Swagbucks -- like shopping through their site, finding hidden codes on various websites, trading in other merchandise -- but so far I'm only using the search option. I made Swagbucks my default search engine, and so far I have earned 26 Swagbucks just doing normal every-day searches. 45 Swagbucks will buy you a $5 gift card, so I'm not doing too badly, since I've only had my account for less than a week.

So here's where you come in. I want you to sign up for Swagbucks too!! You can get free stuff, and if you use my referral link, you will help me earn more Swagbucks. It's not a scam, and all you have to do is use their search engine to win a buck or two here and there. Who doesn't Google every day anyways??

So SIGN UP USING THIS LINK, or click the banner above!! Hopefully, you (and I) will be earning lots of Swagbucks soon. :) :)

P.S. If you're interested in joining Mypoints, let me know and I'll send you a referral link.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

that's very interesting...I'll have to check it out!

MyKidsMom said...

Okay, I signed up under your link. I'm a major google user, so it will be nice to get some rewards for it:)